Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most profitable recipes?

Quote Originally Posted by Jskelllz39 View Post
    So if you play restaurant story..you probably know that the biscuits & gravy recipe is the best for the quick 3 hr cook time and almost $5000 profit.

I'm wondering if anyone knows the best recipes to make money the fastest. And not the 22 hour kind..

Oh and I'm on level 74 or 75.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bakery Story.png 
Views:	154 
Size:	169.1 KB 
ID:	69742

I have attached a short list of the most profitable recipes sorted by hour, these are the highest I found in the 34 appliances I own.

Thank you Annira for helping me figure out my mistake in calculating the profit

Can you tell me how to find the link in your signature you mentioned? I?m trying to find a complete recipe list with coins per plate

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ishmaelthegreat View Post
    Can you tell me how to find the link in your signature you mentioned? I?m trying to find a complete recipe list with coins per plate
    Not all players use them, but for those that do, a signature will be the bit of text that shows up at the bottom of every post the player makes. Typically they'll use different font or text colors to make it stand out more. In my case, my signature is the small pink text at the bottom of all of my posts. If you hover your mouse over those words, you'll see they're all links that will take you directly to the thread they describe when clicked.

Alternatively, the mods have stickied the thread so it should always be in the top portion of the BS discussion forum under the full thread title of "Bakery Story: CookBook & Recipe Guide - UPDATED!" Hope this helps get you started

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12