Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Fool Dragon- Battle Tournament April 1 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrrem View Post
    Not another tournament! I've still got dragons to heal. Has anyone ever completed one WITHOUT spending gold?
    Yes, I have won many without spending gold. I often spen 2 gold bars to speed up 30 minutes, but that is because I choose to, I don't have to. I just do it to work around my real life schedule.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Executive Chef
    Not another tournament! I've still got dragons to heal. Has anyone ever completed one WITHOUT spending gold?
    It's a lot! I feel your pain. I usually don't have to but there's times it would be a rough go without an ultimate. The last one I wouldn't have made it. 3 dragons, between 1-3 days to pass. Kinda hard with that going on. It should seriously go without saying that it's a choice to use gold. No one forces you. It's no fun however to be 6 days knee deep in a spa line and not pay the darn 30 gold to not have wasted all that time.
    Good luck and if you ever need anything just holler.
    Jen

Executive Chef
    Last tourney was painful, but managed to not use ultimate during it. I think the last one I did ultimate on was maybe the one that followed the kung fu pattern? We've had a bunch over the past few months and they're blending together for me. ><

Rhino Keeper
    I finish most without gold. I think I only used gold once or twice actually. The key is to not overthink the battles, stick with basics and with what works. My most used dragons in battles are Fire and Beast.

Rhino Keeper
    I've only been playing for 9 months & at lvl 120. I can only recall hitting the Ultimate button no more than 2 or 3 times in tourneys. I'm sure there's many players who never need gold in the arena. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Okay, I think i need a habitat to hold just the babies I cannot bring myself to level up. Maybe a couple, lol...slumber, this one (if I am lucky and win!!), tiny, night imp, intricate egg, easter...hmm I think that's it...least for now, lol! I could call it the "too cute" section of my isle.

I am actually on the fence about intricate egg, it's so adorable as a baby, but the juvenile stage is adorable too, then epic is beautiful...argg! Choices...

Rhino Keeper
    I love this dragon! 1st hit bash. GL all!
    And I only need 30 more intricate eggs for a third dragon, so I think it will be doable! I want a 3rd to trade for that black gem and get Tiger's Eye!

1. Fruitful 1 - Virtue 10 KO
    2. Bat 3 - Ghost Armor 10 KO
    3. Athletic 1 - Night Imp 10 KO
    4. Dapper 3 - Banshee 12 KO
    5. Jester 6 - Tiny 9 KO
    6. Gadget 9 - Virtue 10 bM
    7. Cyber 9 - Landworm 10 Bm
    8. Bride 12 - Athletic 10 Bm
    9. Ice Cream 18 - Beast 13 KO
    10. Daisy 14 -
    11. Reindeer - Virtue 10 Bm
    12. Berserker 20 - Ghost Armor 10 bbB Finally! (Lost: King, Jack, Queen, Arbiter, Metal, Prize Fighter 3, Centurion, Atlantis, Sultana, Landworm, Firestorm, Air, and more.. )
    13. Hermes 16 - Pansy 9 KO
    14. Clown 20 - Ballet 10 bM
    15. Sweater - Topaz 8 KO
    16. Mad Scientist - Landworm 10 KO
    17. Daydreamer - Ballet 10 Bm
    18. Fool - Pansy 9 bM

I don't think I'll be getting 27 more eggs
    Finished with three hours left!
    Last edited by MsMelanieMonster; 04-03-16 at 09:45 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMelanieMonster View Post
    I love this dragon! 1st hit bash. GL all!
    And I only need 30 more intricate eggs for a third dragon, so I think it will be doable! I want a 3rd to trade for that black gem and get Tiger's Eye!
    Same here! I also need 30 more eggs for the third dragon, and I want Tiger's Eye too! Do you think we have enough time?

1. Fruitful 1 - Warrior Princess 15 mBb

Executive Chef
    I managed the last tournament without using ultimate but I did end up using gold to speed up rounds.

1. Barbarian 8 > Fruitful 1 bm++

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    Same here! I also need 30 more eggs for the third dragon, and I want Tiger's Eye too! Do you think we have enough time?

1. Fruitful 1 - Warrior Princess 15 mBb
    I think so... normally I would be hesitant... it'll be close if this tournament is as hard as they've been lately but 10 eggs a day seems doable if I'm checking in every hour to quest and battle! GL to you. Hope you get both dragons
    Last edited by MsMelanieMonster; 04-03-16 at 01:20 PM.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast