Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Regrowth Dragon : March 29 2016 (will be removed on April 5)

Fashion Designer
    So many nice dragons at the moment! Henna, Tinkerer, Regrowth, Carnival etc. And I don't have any luck with them. It just sucks that they're available for only a small amount of time and I only have like a handful of tries. And then we have some nice dragons at the same time (e.g. Regrowth and Carnival) and I don't even know which one I should try to breed At the moment I'm going for Regrowth.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    So many nice dragons at the moment! Henna, Tinkerer, Regrowth, Carnival etc. And I don't have any luck with them. It just sucks that they're available for only a small amount of time and I only have like a handful of tries. And then we have some nice dragons at the same time (e.g. Regrowth and Carnival) and I don't even know which one I should try to breed At the moment I'm going for Regrowth.
    Same here, I'm breeding for whatever really, just landing on any one of them would be nice
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I got mine on the breeding den right now with banshee and forest. I did get 2 islands and a holographic first but it is cooking right now yay! I cannot wait to evolve it to epic! It looks beautiful. Great job Flatfoot

Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    I don't think anyone has posted a pic of their egg yet, so I thought I would share mine! This is from 1 of my islands! I got super lucky with first breed with Banshee and Forest.
    Attachment 29784

Banned
    Well I have yet another wonderful Pegasus under construction! Think I have managed to breed 2 dragons that I didn't have this year Lumberjack and Henna along with a couple I bought on sale!

My game appears to becoming old and barren! Breeding was supposed to have gotten better, haha!

Nightclub Owner
    Still no luck as I'm stuck with Islands, and it seems I probably will miss out on this one
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Me too. I'm not loving the endless visits from island. Island can go jump off a cliff...
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Nightclub Owner
    Agreed, today's island will take me into Apr 5th, so I'm pretty sure it'll expire before I can breed again. And as I always say, I won't spend gold speeding up or buying regular dragons, so I'll miss out on this one.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Last attempt breeding with Light x Gemstone and got 22hrs. I can't believe I actually got this one

Executive Chef
    Grats to all who were able to get this one! My last attempt was another 20 hr...>< But I admit, I was trying more for carnival.

Nightclub Owner
    Tried Banshee & Forest as my last attempt...got 20 hours If it's Hot Chocolate I will not be as disappointed but it will probably be another Island
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast