Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Regrowth Dragon : March 29 2016 (will be removed on April 5)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    You and me also! Why are you speed breeding? 10 or so fails and you could have just bought it or are you speed breeding for the Leaderboard Challenge?
    I know this sounds probably silly of me...but I'd rather speed breed than buy a dragon, because you can get another dragon you don't have that way. I don't consider those fails, if that makes sense. The only dragon I've bought out of the market for gold was my sterling silver. Example: I didn't get the tinkerer dragon, but I got a beaded and a peacock, didn't have either.

Grats on all those getting this one so far! I switched over to breeding prism and water...I did get a 20 hour timer, but it could be the dreaded...or a hot chocolate or turquoise, and I don't have either of those.

Farm Supplier
    I'm breeding holographic and disco. So far, I got Fuzzy, Stone and Metal. And 20 hours timer is on now. I never manage to breed these limited dragons, not once. Sad.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I think it may be wizard as you have purple in the combo.
    Yeah your right, brain fog me I was going to do pair fuzzy and water don't know why I did this pairing. I think I got crossed up on my other game I am trying for morning glory. also what I get for doing this at midnight.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    The dreaded 20 hour timer is what is keeping me from trying for this one. In non-stop breeding I could get a 3 color rare (Henna), I doubt I can get a 3 color super rare.
    Is a Henna a bad thing? I don't have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I know this sounds probably silly of me...but I'd rather speed breed than buy a dragon, because you can get another dragon you don't have that way. I don't consider those fails, if that makes sense. The only dragon I've bought out of the market for gold was my sterling silver. Example: I didn't get the tinkerer dragon, but I got a beaded and a peacock, didn't have either.

Grats on all those getting this one so far! I switched over to breeding prism and water...I did get a 20 hour timer, but it could be the dreaded...or a hot chocolate or turquoise, and I don't have either of those.
    What is the dreaded twenty hour timer?

Fashion Designer
    20 hr could be an island ( just got one)

Executive Chef
    Yup, that's what mine was too, lol...that's the dreaded one. I want to rename my island dragon to "NOT ANOTHER ISLAND!" but we can only have 8 characters in names, lol!

The attempt after is also a 20 hour...

Fashion Designer
    Same here. But this time I'm breeding island and light

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepatu View Post
    20 hr could be an island ( just got one)
    It was an Island.

Light and Winter Rose is another twenty hour timer.

Fashion Designer
    Got this beauty yesterday with Quetzal and Disco!! It's currently sitting in my nest. Good luck everyone!

Nightclub Owner
    First try with Forest & Metal = 18 hours (Holographic or Waverider fails )
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast