Page 4 of 122 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

Executive Chef
    I'm glad we can earn Tanuki and Galaxy since I don't have those. But I'm with everyone on the compete against each other aspect - don't like it at all!

But the event only just started so I'm reserving judgment until we see how this plays out. I started pretty well - bred Diamond and Banshee and got 1 hour so that must be Mercury!

Banned
    hmmmm not sure i like this maybe have top 10 people for dragon not the top1 SMH least in the other dragon game thats out its more then top1 that gets the prize in events like this HINT HINT theres :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    ok as everyone can see first rank player is PLAYIN HARD !!! allready have 228.that means that no prize for those who dosent spend any cash.

There must be different leader boards because my 1st rank player has 123 and I'm level 153. Maybe it goes by the level you are for the rank's? Not sure

Edit- I was correct- Per the FAQ's everyone is "paired" with community players who are similiar so there is a chance there may be more than 1 overall winner and will be 1 winner per "group"

Rhino Keeper
    what is minimum level?
    Never mind

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    Is there a place to find the exact rules?
    If you click on the leaderboard icon then click the 'info' tab you see what the rules are. Basically breeding, hatching, adventuring, and collecting from the fountain (which costs 150 gold). Breeding and hatching rare, super, and ultra only.

Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    I want rules not just general info. where is the FAQ?
    Just click FAQ button in right corner
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0651.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	136.6 KB 
ID:	29737

Rhino Keeper
    thank you

I have to add my voice to others here, this has always been a community game and I like working with other members of the community so we can all earn prizes together. I do not like competing against members of the community so the two top $ spenders can win a dragon that nobody else gets.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the option to quest and to buy the fountain, but I don't see anything to indicate an event is going on. There is nothing for me to click on.

My baby account has it, but not my main account. Fishy.
    Last edited by dangerb0y; 03-29-16 at 11:30 AM. Reason: New info

Rhino Keeper
    Two things:

Everyone seems to be be split into groups of 20(?). I just hatched the new Henna dragon and got 91 points, putting me into first place with 2nd place at 19.

This appears to me to be just a way to reward the people who spend actual cash on the game. People who spend gold buying dragons and who spend gold speeding things up are going to be the ones who finish on the top.

(TL/S8: I'd prefer if you just gave people bonuses when they spent money. For instance, spend so much money on gold & we'll gift you this dragon.)
    Last edited by ashanthya; 03-29-16 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Spelling :p