Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: New World Event! Luck of the Irish

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nabooKat View Post
    Hi all I got to 25 and received my pot of gold but i didn't actually receive it. It's not anywhere in my storage and I haven't displayed it on my island has anyone else not received theirs. This all happened nearly two hours ago and still nothing. Thanks in advance.
    It should show up when you look at the "ALL" tab.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nabooKat View Post
    Hi all I got to 25 and received my pot of gold but i didn't actually receive it. It's not anywhere in my storage and I haven't displayed it on my island has anyone else not received theirs. This all happened nearly two hours ago and still nothing. Thanks in advance.
    I got mine. You may have to force close and reopen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Was it a tournament battle? I finished the tournament this morning before the event started and have received clovers for battle wins.
    Yes it was, that probably explains it, thanks

Fashion Designer
    Yay, World Event! Finally something I'm excited about (But they're really firing events at us like there's no tomorrow.)
    And another one of those kettle dragons! I have a soft spot for these dragons (I still don't have a Cauldron, but I got Hot Chocolate with only a few tries.)
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Same thing happened to me.
    I will check on this.
    Same here....

Fashion Designer
    The worst thing about the World Events is when you get your first price (the one that will continually give you more items) and you have to scroll through your whole storage to find it D: And it loads and loads and loads. And if you're unlucky then it crashes and you can go through it again.
    Yes, I know, it's basically a first world problem But the storage is driving me nuts sometimes.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    The worst thing about the World Events is when you get your first price (the one that will continually give you more items) and you have to scroll through your whole storage to find it D: And it loads and loads and loads. And if you're unlucky then it crashes and you can go through it again.
    Yes, I know, it's basically a first world problem But the storage is driving me nuts sometimes.
    Adding more annoying to that, when you're playing on android and such happens all the time that you can't play strait 3 minutes before it crashing. LOL!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    umm... I won a battle at the tournament and I did not receive any lucky clover, I got an egg but no clover.

Is it the way it is supposed to work?
    Once your current Battle Tournament is over , you will then start receiving the clovers!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Once your current Battle Tournament is over , you will then start receiving the clovers!
    Thank you Kooky! I'd figured that was the case, but confirmation is great! <3

Fashion Designer
    Thanks guys for all the info, I now have 18 clovers from farming (got some of them even from 3min food!) and also got 8 from an egg that I hatched.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast