Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: New World Event! Luck of the Irish

Host(ess)
    I have 400 and something clovers right now. Is that good or bad?
    ID: elspelsie
    Level 49 in Dragon Story
    Level 19 in Fashion Story
    Add me if you want, might send stuff
    Peace!

Executive Chef
    I'm terrible with math, so I am not sure if that's good or bad, but if it's day 4, you're on track-ish. Someone posted by day 4 you should have 672. EDIT...gah sorry, I thought that said 600, stupid meds! 400 seems low...

I have been doing speed breeding for the tinkerer dragon but nada at all so far...I'm actually at 1071 clovers, lol...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspelsie View Post
    All progress is good progress here. At that rate you probably won't get the pot of gold dragon, but you might be able to get the St. Patrick's Day Dragon! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I'm terrible with math, so I am not sure if that's good or bad, but if it's day 4, you're on track-ish. Someone posted by day 4 you should have 672. EDIT...gah sorry, I thought that said 600, stupid meds! 400 seems low...

I have been doing speed breeding for the tinkerer dragon but nada at all so far...I'm actually at 1071 clovers, lol...
    Wow Niire, you're blazing through! Good luck getting the Tinkerer Dragon!

I'm at 745 right now with 2 hours left for this days time with an optimal possibility of 16 more clovers before the day is up. I have a crazy busy weekend coming up so I am trying to get ahead enough that a few days of 20 hour farming only won't nix my changes for getting both individual dragons.

Executive Chef
    Thanks Grizzy! best of luck to you as well! <3

I don't think tinkerer likes ANYONE...

I'm at 830 clovers right now. I do pretty well with getting the individual prizes in time. Besides collecting from the pot thing every 4 hours and from the quest every 3 hours, it helps to plant the 20 hr crops and hatch water dragons eggs whenever I have a free nest in between breeding sessions (especially if you have 2 nests like me or more than 2). I like the 1st individual prize dragon so I'll definitely hatch that one. I don't know what to think of the other individual prize dragon though..
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspelsie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy91810 View Post
    All progress is good progress here. At that rate you probably won't get the pot of gold dragon, but you might be able to get the St. Patrick's Day Dragon! Good luck!
    Good luck! I like more first individual dragon (St Patrick dragon) than last one...

Executive Chef
    And, if you get 500 clovers, you're in for the community prizes. The clover dragon is probably my fave out of the 3!

Rhino Keeper
    Me too speed up for breeding Tinkerer dragon, so I have 1086 clovers.

Executive Chef
    These dragons are not doing anything for me at all which is probably just as well, because i don't seem to making all that much progress. Not sure why as I am always in loads of time to get all the individual prizes.

Currently at 734 on this account and 744 on my other account which has recently acquired a third nest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VermillionPT2 View Post
    Wow Jen, you ARE on a roll. I've only got 837 clovers, but like you I'm not thrilled over 2 of the dragons. I'll probably get them as well.

You are doing pretty well yourself! I'm usually not this far so soon but it will be nice not having to hussle towards the end! Keep it up gf!

Jen

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast