Page 47 of 112 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lasalong View Post
    Thanks Kooky Panda.. I managed to recover my Farm Story 2 account.
    Oh good!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi, I have an issue with trying to get back to my new restaurant on my phone. I had logged into an existing account without first making a storm ID and pass for my new restaurant. Now when I go to "Account Settings" I cannot see an option to log off or to switch to my new restaurant. Is there any way I can log into my new restaurant now :\? (I hope I'm being clear about this...)

Thanks in advance!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by peachblossoms View Post
    Hi, I have an issue with trying to get back to my new restaurant on my phone. I had logged into an existing account without first making a storm ID and pass for my new restaurant. Now when I go to "Account Settings" I cannot see an option to log off or to switch to my new restaurant. Is there any way I can log into my new restaurant now :\? (I hope I'm being clear about this...)

Thanks in advance!
    If you did not have a storm ID and password for the account you are trying to get back, you will need to send and an email to support@teamlava.com to get your games back.
    Make sure you have set up a storm ID and password for your other games so you will be able to log back into that storm ID later.
    Also if one of your devices in android, you will need to use one of the games that offer this feature shown in post 1.

Farm Supplier
    You guys still haven't solved my problem. I want my other id back on my android device. I have tried to solve it on my own but it is not letting fix the problem. I've tried as kooky recommended but that hasn't worked. I've written your support a email with a picture of the problem but still nothing done. Please put my Mahina6878 id back on Android phone.

New Resident
    I just got a new iPad mini and I could transfer Fruit Splash using the steps mentioned in post 1 but couldn't do the same for Bakery Story and Castle Story. Why is that so?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Uamele View Post
    You guys still haven't solved my problem. I want my other id back on my android device. I have tried to solve it on my own but it is not letting fix the problem. I've tried as kooky recommended but that hasn't worked. I've written your support a email with a picture of the problem but still nothing done. Please put my Mahina6878 id back on Android phone.
    If it has been over 5 business days since you sent in your email to support, reply back to the automatic email you received to check on the status of your request.

Quote Originally Posted by alexaju2 View Post
    I just got a new iPad mini and I could transfer Fruit Splash using the steps mentioned in post 1 but couldn't do the same for Bakery Story and Castle Story. Why is that so?
    Once you transfer your storm ID using Fruit Splash, all your games under that storm ID will also transfer. Close out your bakery and castle games and you should see your transferred games.

Hi Kooky, or whoever can help me with this :-)

I have moved all my games successfully from device 1 to device 2 by using login feature.
    The problem is, now I have all my games (same storm ID) running on both devices.

I want to give device 1 to my sister and she wants to start playing the games from beginning (level 1) and I also don't want her messing around with my games as well.
    So please let me know how to delete all my games from device 1 so my sister can play fresh from the start and make her own storm ID?

All devices are using iOs 7 if this info maybe useful?

Many thanks x

Farm Supplier
    If it has been over 5 business days since you sent in your email to support, reply back to the automatic email you received to check on the status of your request.- kooky
    Kooky I have been trying sense the end of December and gotten no email reply at all from you guys. Sent a email ages ago with a picture and nothing has been to fix my problem.

Yes I had sent you a request when my tablet reset I lost all progress on games the I would love to get access to is dragon story halloween my storm 8 id was dreamland34 my island name was laos island I know I was on level 42 I think about []neighbors gold and money not sure I would like to get access to that island back please I have now started a new island my storm8 id for it is dreamland35 island name wishful island how and what can I do to get koas island storm8 id dreamland34 back please please help I had great dragons and a lot of time invested
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-17-14 at 07:40 PM. Reason: removed ticket number=privacy

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you did not have a storm ID and password for the account you are trying to get back, you will need to send and an email to support@teamlava.com to get your games back.
    Make sure you have set up a storm ID and password for your other games so you will be able to log back into that storm ID later.
    Also if one of your devices in android, you will need to use one of the games that offer this feature shown in post 1.
    Hi Kooky, thanks for your suggestion! I had e-mailed support and after quite a few back and forth (to clarify what my issue was) I finally got this reply

{removed support email]
    Sigh . Do you know if someone with a similar issue got theirs resolved? Is there a specific agent I should try to speak with instead?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-17-14 at 07:31 PM. Reason: removed support email