Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 4/30 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (May 2024)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    4 hour timer, 16 gem speed up, can't be sold:

Attachment 74381Attachment 74382
    Oh wow, now i’m kind of interested :0

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    4 hour timer, 16 gem speed up, can't be sold:

Attachment 74381Attachment 74382
    Perfect, if you can sharpen the coins drop the items!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I?m getting 900 coins pretty consistently on the bonfire, 8 hour timer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    I just received the Spring Bonfire. Sadly it is not animated. I got it because I thought it would be a good alternative to the Winter Bonfire in my kingdom during the summer, but now I am probably going to keep the Winter Bonfire out. (See pic below.)
    Attachment 74237

Info:
    Storable: Yes
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Baron
    Size: 2x2
    Duration: 8 hours
    Gem speed up: 32

Attachment 74238 Attachment 74239
    I just won the Spring Bonfire and mine is just a decoration with no timer. I see a few people reported a timer. Anyone else get the bonfire with no timer?
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I should have the official drops soon. The delay is bc we've picked up a couple of issues. Will post a definitive list in the next day or 2.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    I just won the Spring Bonfire and mine is just a decoration with no timer. I see a few people reported a timer. Anyone else get the bonfire with no timer?
    I just pulled mine out of inventory and it does not have a timer anymore.

Hi all, here are all but 2 of the prizes which are still having issues (swingset and bonfire).
    * 2+ energy droppers can drop energy in these amounts: 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 25, 40

May Queen | major prize
    Info: All hail the queen of May! Visit for Energy, Petals and Glimmerdust
    Found: Baron's Tent limited time gift May 2024
    Drops: energy (2+ energy dropper), glimmerdust, petals (blue, orange, purple, red, white)
    Collection time: 22 hours

May Ribbon Octopus
    Info: Have you ever seen an Octopus with ribbon legs before? Visit him for Water, Fish, Butterfish, and Catfish.
    Found: Baron's Tent May 2024
    Drops: butterfish, catfish, fish, water
    Collection time: 15 minutes

Spring Turkey
    Info: This turkey looks like a gorgeous flower! visit for Eggs, Roast Chicken, and more, with a chance of Golden Eggs.
    Drops: eggs, golden eggs, roast chicken, Fangbeast spawn, Fertilizer, Soft Feathers
    Collection time: 4 hours

Tangled Ribbon Fangpup
    Info: Oh dear, this little guy needs help getting out of May ribbons. Visit for Bacon, Bone, and more, with a chance of Fangbeasts.
    Drops: Fangbeast spawn, Bone, Fur, Creep Tooth, Bacon, Prime Cut, Roast Chicken
    Collection time: 6 hours

Spring Cyclops
    Info: This Cyclops is turning over a new leaf, with some flowers. Visit for Troll Horn, Creep Tooth, and more, with a chance of Troll Essence.
    Drops: Troll Horn, Troll Essence, Bone Creep Tooth, Glimmerdust
    Collection time: 8 hours

Flower Patch Dragon
    Info: Little Dragons love playing in flowers. Visit for Dragon Scales, Coins, and more, with a chance of Earth Wisps.
    Drops: Coal, Jewels, Longsword, Light Armor, Coins , Dragon Scales, Earth Wisp
    Collection time: 24 hours

Spring Owl
    Info: This vibrant owl is a hoot. Visit for Milk, Silver Ore, and more, with a chance of Fey Crystals.
    Drops: Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystals, Jewels, Milk, Silver Ore
    Collection time: 8 hours

Mothraki Girl
    Info: This little girl dreams of ruling over her realm, gently, like Spring flowers. Visit for Oranges, Lemons, and more, with a chance of Golden Apples.
    Drops: Orange, Lemon, Apple, Apple Pie, Orange Cobbler, Lemonade, Sugar, Golden Apple
    Collection time: 2 hours

The Green Man
    Info: Behold his greatness - this forest spirit is a household name! Visit for Plant in a Log, Simple Feasts, Hearty Feasts, and more.
    Drops: Hearty feast, Spicy Feast, Mercury Feast, Simple feast, Sweet Feast, Wood Beam, Patch of Tall Grass, Plant In A Log
    Collection time: 2 days

Spring Scarecrow
    Info: Even scarecrows need some sprucing up with flowers. Visit for Coins, Fancy Beams, and more, with a chance of Royal Beams.
    Drops: 500 Coins, Simple Glue, Super Glue, Fancy Beam, Royal Beam, Fancy Block, Royal Block
    Collection time: 4 hours

May Topiary
    Info: A beautiful topiary to celebrate Spring.
    Uses: 1x1 decoration

Yesterday I got the second Green Man in Barons Game Tent. Today it is gone and the step in ?stop and smell the cabbages? is reset to 1/4.
    How is this possible?
    Yesterday I had over 150 cabbages . Today - even though the green man has disappeared - they haven't returned.

Quote Originally Posted by 2013010101 View Post
    Yesterday I got the second Green Man in Barons Game Tent. Today it is gone and the step in ?stop and smell the cabbages? is reset to 1/4.
    How is this possible?
    Yesterday I had over 150 cabbages . Today - even though the green man has disappeared - they haven't returned.
    Log a ticket with Support and they can check your game for you and fix etc. Please note you cannot post the resolution of your ticket here on the forum but you can send me a PM if you need to. Here's the link to Support: S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Thank you very much. I will contact support.😊

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345